Friday, November 1, 2013

Falling Stars♥World Peace


Dear God,

I was out walking the other morning and I saw three separate falling stars in the sky. I get excited when I see them and I say a prayer and think of a special person when I see one in the sky.

The game that I have created in my head when I see them is that I have to do it as fast as I can......NO THINKING. If I can't think of a special person immediately, I take my "free card" and say "World Peace". There. That will cover everyone.

God, it would be nice if we could say ONE general prayer to cover every person on earth. If I had to immediately think of one special prayer to cover everyone on earth,  would quickly say "World PEACE". There are a life time of prayers that need to be said. I better get to saying them before time permits me no more.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 2:9-11}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%202:9-11&version=NIV


When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.
Matthew 2:10



No comments:

Post a Comment