Thursday, November 21, 2013

♥Yearly "Earthdom" Divided by Four♥


Dear God,

Why are there four seasons? I mean, why have we chosen to divide a years worth of "earthdom" into four seasons?

Spring....Summer....Autumn....Winter

How funny that we categorize so many different things, even time.

I have read that people's lives are a lot like the seasons:

Spring goes from birth to 19 years of age.
Summer is from 20 years old to 40 years old.
Autumn is 41 years old to 60 years old.
Winter is 60 till we expire.

If this is true, I am in autumn as far as living goes then. You know Lord, Autumn IS my favorite season as far as nature goes. Winter is my least favorite as I hate the cold; winter is the next season that I will be entering if I make it to 60 years of age.

Thank you for autumn and thank you for letting me see over 40 of them so far. Thank you for the "autumn" part of living too. So far, it is my favorite one!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ecclesiastes%203:1-8&version=NIV

There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under

the heavens:
Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment