Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Liar Liar Pants on Fire...OUCH!


Dear God,

Is it possible for a human to never tell a lie while alive on this earth? Is it? I know that Jesus did not lie.....EVER.

Proverbs 12:17-22 talks about lying and how you detest lying lips.

Do I ever lie? To say that I don't is to tell a lie. This is pretty heavy on my heart because I don't like lying and I don't think that I intentionally do it, or do I? This is really hard to write about because I don't like saying that I lie. If I tell someone that I am a liar, would they believe me? I think being noted as a liar would not be a good thing. I have heard that there are Liars Clubs that people belong to and I wonder how they know where to meet if the person setting up the time and place to congregate is a liar. How would they know he/she was telling the truth?

Lord, help me not to lie and please bring it to my attention when I am faced with a situation that would be tempting to do so.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 12:17-22}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2012:17-22&version=NIV

Truthful lips endure forever,
    but a lying tongue lasts only a moment.

Proverbs 12:19

No comments:

Post a Comment