Friday, November 15, 2013

Where Do Birds Go When It Rains?


Dear God,

Where do birds go when it rains? Their nests don't have roofs on them and most of the time, they are really high in the trees. In fact, I don't see very many animals out at all when there is a bad storm going on Of course, I'm not out in it either. I could be wondering about something that is easily answered if I "weathered the storm" and had a look for myself to find all the critters.

I need to pay attention!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:25-34}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:25-34&version=NIV

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap
or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father
feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Matthew 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment