Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kids and Jokes♥


Dear God,

I love when little kids start telling jokes. It is so funny to me. They are so cute to listen to as they ramble on with punch lines that are not really as funny as the WAY they tell it. I think my kids started telling jokes to us at the age of three. My four year old nephew is a hoot to talk to because he totally GETS humor. He is silly and laughs at goofy faces and the weird ways that people say things.

Do you know why the fireman was wearing red suspenders?
To hold his pants up.

Seven years olds love this joke when I tell it, as long as they don't know the punch line.

Thank you for jokes and for the brains to GET jokes when they are told to us. (well, some of us anyway..)

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 126:1-6}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%20126:1-6&version=NIV



Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.

Psalms 126:2




No comments:

Post a Comment