Sunday, November 17, 2013

♥Remembering AGAIN♥


Dear God,

Sometimes I like to think about things that happened to me when I was a child. I remember so many wonderful and good things. I remember just about every place that I went swimming. Why do children LOVE to play in the water? I remember playgrounds and riding bikes with friends. I remember all of my dolls that I played with when I was young. I still have them and can even remember their names from biggest to smallest: Shelly, Pamela, Betty, Diane, and Susan. These seem like such simple names to me now. I loved those baby dolls.

I remember some of the bad things too. I remember seeing my pet bunny rabbit lying dead in the garage because a bicycle had fallen on it. I remember the mean boy down the street. He was mean to ALL of the neighborhood kids. I even remember his name too......his dad was a preacher.

Good and bad, I guess that what I am trying to say is: Thank you for ALL of the memories. Each life event has created the "Me" that I am today; a "me" that can worship YOU.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 42:1-11}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%2042:1-11&version=NIV

These things I remember
    as I pour out my soul:
Psalms 42:4a

No comments:

Post a Comment