Sunday, November 3, 2013

Simultaneously, Night and Day


Dear God,

Thank you for allowing me to see night and day at the SAME TIME!! That was truly amazing to me and it was a sight I will not forget. You always see them at the same time. I got to see it ONCE and thought that it was so cool!

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary came and went and we took that cruise to Alaska we have been planning for over 25 years. AMAZING! Anyway, I was standing on the upper deck of the ship at around 10:30 pm when I noticed it was not DARK like it is at home around that time. To the left of me, the moon was bright, full, and surrounded by darkness with little sparkly stars all around it. To the right of me, the sky was a mixture of oranges, yellows, pale blues, reds, and the sun was going down behind some purplish bluish mountains. It was THEN that I realized that I was seeing night and day at the same time. I couldn't take a picture of it because it was so BIG!

Thank you for the night and day moments in my life. You blow me away with your gifts Lord!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 4:18-19}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%204:18-19&version=NIV


The path of the righteous is like the
morning sun,
    shining ever brighter till the full

light of day.
Proverbs 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment