Monday, November 4, 2013

♥Handwriting Bad, Intelligence Good♥


Dear God,

My daughter just told me that people with bad hand writing are more intelligent than people with good handwriting (according to SOME study).

Well, Hallelujah! I guess that I am amazingly intelligent because my handwriting is so bad that even "I" can't read what I have written at times. If this study is true, I guess that Jesus would have had the worst handwriting of all.

I often want to know more about the STUDIES that people do then the actual THING they studied. Is there a study on studies and how accurate they are to the truth and facts of what is studied? hmmmm.......??

Let me Google that because everyone knows that "Google" is 100% accurate.

I love YOU because I know that You are 100% accurate.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Daniel 5:13-31}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%205:13-31&version=NIV


If you can read this writing and tell me
what it means, you will be clothed in purple
and have a gold chain placed around your neck,
and you will be made the third highest ruler
in the kingdom.”
Daniel 5:16b

No comments:

Post a Comment