Friday, November 22, 2013

Strangers...Can We Trust'em?


Dear God,

Is it OK to trust strangers? There seems to be such a push to be scared of people that we don't know. Is it wrong to trust strangers (again I ask)? I mean, I wouldn't give someone that I didn't know my baby to hold, or my wallet to watch for me, but generally speaking, what percentage of strangers are bad people that want to hurt us and take advantage of us? You know the exact number, don't you? If you know the number of hairs on our heads, you certainly know how many bad strangers there are walking around.

I trust strangers with a hello, a smile, a one liner at the appropriate moment. I trust them enough to say thank you and please to them as well. I even trust them to shake their hands at times. I touch strangers!!

Thank you for strangers. After all, everyone we know was a stranger to us at one point in our lives, even You dear Lord.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:1-3}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hebrews%2013:1-3&version=NIV

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for
by so doing some people have shown hospitality
to angels without knowing it.
Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment