Friday, November 29, 2013

70's Barefeet


Dear God,

I grew up as a kid in the 70's. I know you already know that. I wanted to thank you for the exact time that you put me on this earth. I could have been born in the early 1800's or 1618 or 200 BC. Boy, would I have been a different person if I had been born at any of those times.

Do you know what I liked about growing up in the 70's?

We went shopping barefooted. I remember getting in the car to go to town as kids and me and my brother wouldn't have shoes on nor would we take them with us. Mom didn't even care and she was picky about EVERYTHING. People didn't expect children to wear shoes back then. We would even run into other kids in the stores that didn't have on shoes. We were so happy back then. Maybe people would be happier today if they didn't have to wear shoes.......maybe?

Did Jesus wear shoes? Sandals?

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 26:1-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%2026:1-12&version=NIV

My feet stand on level ground;
    in the great congregation I will praise the Lord.

Psalms 26:12

No comments:

Post a Comment