Sunday, November 24, 2013

Honey Words


Dear God,

How busy are bees? People say they are as "busy as a bee". What exactly does that mean? Your word talks about honey a lot. It also mentions ants and the way they work..work...work. I can't remember reading too much about bees though.

How do sayings get started anyway? Who coined the phrases:

Dead as a doornail.
Happy as a lark.
One brick shy of a load.

WORDS!

Words paint the pictures of our lives, don't they? Well, they sure add color to it. I love words. I love YOUR words Lord. Boy, this letter sure doesn't have anything to do with bees and how they work. How did I turn and ramble this thing to the topic of WORDS? The mind and its silly little ways, I am assuming.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 119:103}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%20119:103&version=NIV

How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Psalms 119:103





No comments:

Post a Comment