Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Age....an Earth Thing!


Dear God,

Is there a perfect age to be? What I mean is, what age are we at the maximum of our physical and thinking abilities while walking around on earth? Is it different ages for different people? I have a theory that it is 33 years old because that is the said age of Jesus when he died on the cross. I also think everyone in Heaven will be 33 years old too. I am not sure how that works when people younger than 33 die. Do they suddenly sprout up to be 33 years old? I am not even sure that any of this is true. It is just a theory, a mind wonder of mine.

Age probably won't matter at all in Heaven, being eternity and all. I guess age is an "Earth" thing.

Thank you for the age that I am now.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I John 5:13-20}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I%20John%205:13-20&version=NIV

I write these things to you who believe in the name
of the Son of God so that you may know that you have
eternal life.
I John 5:13


No comments:

Post a Comment