Sunday, November 10, 2013

People that Don't Talk Might Be a GOOD Thing


Dear God,

I don't like it when people don't talk. It drives me crazy when they won't voice an opinion or answer a direct question, or give up some of their inner working SOUL to me so I will KNOW what is going on inside of their heads. I like communication.

Proverbs says that even a fool is thought wise if he keeps his mouth closed. (paraphrased of course).

There are many quotes and "wisdomities" floating around in the air that say things like:

"Man who talks a lot has nothing to say"

I think I read that on a piece of paper in a fortune cookie once.

Total irony story here about communication. The place where I work comes up each year with a yearly "motto" phrase to work by for the upcoming year. One year, the phrase was "Communication is King". All year it was said at meetings. I thought to myself "Well, I can think of other things that would be KING, but I'll go with it for a year". It wasn't until the end of the year that I found out that the phrase was "Communication is KEY".....

Not so sure what to think about THAT.....LOL.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 17:28, 20:19, 26:9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2017:28&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2020:19&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2026:9&version=NIV

Like a thornbush in a drunkard’s hand
    is a proverb in the mouth of a fool.

Proverbs 26:9


No comments:

Post a Comment