Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cartoon Knees


Dear God,

My two daughters pick on me at times. I really love "LOVE POKES" from them. They are fun and bring me laughter.

Well, my girls tell me that I have CARTOON KNEES. What are cartoon knees? I don't see it and they have been saying it for years. Yes, my knees are a bit boney I guess, but I am not sure what defines a cartoon knee.

I Googled it and got a lot of pictures of knees. I guess my knees look like Popeye's or Velma's from Scooby-Doo. I didn't see any knees on Bugs Bunny or on Fog Horn Leg Horn. (cartoons that I grew up with anyway)

I guess that I need to go back and watch some of the cartoons that they were watching when they were young. It is funny how things we see or watch often affect how we "see and watch" other people and things.

God, thank you for my "cartoon knees". Without them, I would probably be just "cartoon straight leg" girl.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Timothy 4:4}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I%20Timothy%204:4&version=NIV

For everything God created is good, and nothing is
to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
I Timothy 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment