Monday, November 25, 2013

NON-Honey Words


Dear God,

Who invented cuss words? I really hate to admit this, but I guess that I have said almost every cuss word at least once. I remember when I said the big "F" word to my mom. I was probably 5 or 6 years old and I wanted to say the word "fart" but instead I said the other "F" word. You were there when I said it. You know that I did not know what it meant. My mom did not scold me though. I think she knew that I did not really know what I was saying.

As I have gotten older, I KNOW what I am saying when words leave my lips. The bottom line is this:

I am not sure why certain words (aka the sounds we make from our mouths) are considered BAD words. Again, as in past letters to you, I ask who it was that decided that certain words be segregated into a taboo category? I think we'd be better off if they had never created such a lingual lunacy as cussing.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: James 3:1-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%203:1-12&version=NIV

Out of the same mouth come praise
and cursing. My brothers and
sisters, this should not be.
James 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment