Monday, November 11, 2013

3:00AM...Is That Early or Late?


Dear God,

REALLY? Three o'clock in the morning?

Thank you for my "morning person" personality. I love mornings. I am not the obnoxious "happy-happy-laugh-laugh" irritant of a person that is overly anxious to start the sunshine day and all, but I quietly and wonderfully LOVE mornings.

For me, it is my most creative time to think, invent, and study. I do physical manual labor "no brainer" things after 5:00pm. I do not want to use my brains at night. My oldest daughter likes to "THINK" at night. We don't mesh well on serious subjects unless we meet in the middle around 2:30pm.

At 3:00am, I was awaken by your Spirit with an answer to a question that needed an answer. Thank you. You know the best time to answer questions for each of us so that we can hopefully understand Your will in our lives. I am sure that 3:00am is NOT the time for some folks. For me, it is good.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 143:7-12}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%20143:7-12&version=NIV

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.

Psalms 143:8


No comments:

Post a Comment