Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Will There be Banjos in Heaven?


Dear God,

I really like being around people that play music. You know Lord that my dad can play a heck of a banjo. I will never be able to listen to banjo music while I am alive without thinking of dad. Here is the question, I mean the request that I have Lord. I sure hope that when dad's time to leave this earth comes, there are really good banjos up there. Well, let me rephrase that: Are there banjos up there? Whatever is there, musically speaking, I am sure that dad will pick it up and play it. He has just about played or attempted to play everything on earth. We had in our house while I was growing up: banjos, guitars, fiddles, bagpipes, mandolins, a cello, snare drum, trumpets, flugel horn, piano, harmonicas....just to name a few.

Just lovin' music folks today Lord!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 33:1-32}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%2033:1-22&version=NIV

Sing to him a new song;
    play skillfully, and shout for joy.

Psalms 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment