Monday, December 30, 2013

♥Kissing♥


Dear God,

Kissing.

Why do people desire to put their two heads together and touch lips? What an odd desire to have. It does work though.

I am pretty selective in whom I kiss. Your word speaks a lot about kissing. There are different kinds of kisses just like there are different types of love. Sometimes, I even kiss my dog; not on the lips though.....gross.

Sometimes people bring little babies to my job and I have to kiss them (if the parents are OK with that). I can't help it....they are so precious and near perfect.

Everyday, I kiss my husband. I kiss my kids when they let me. I don't kiss my coworkers or customers. What would they think if I did? That would be weird.

Lord, thank you for the "kissing" desire. I like that one. It's better than the desire to eat chocolate and a lot less fattening but just as sweet.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Song of Songs 1:2, Luke 15:20}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song%20of%20Solomon%201:2&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%2015:20&version=NIV

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
    for your love is more delightful than wine.

Song of Songs 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment