Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Mule Girl



Dear God,

If I had to be compared to a horse or a mule, I would have to pick a mule. Yep, pretty sure it would be a mule.

Mules are kinda dopey looking, but cute. They make different kinds of vocal sounds than that of horses. They work really hard and get little credit for it unless they have a really good master.

The good thing about it is that I have a REALLY GOOD MASTER. When people around me don't even notice what I do or how hard I work, it really doesn't seem to bother me because I really am working for You anyway. YOU see this mule girl and I hope that I am pleasing you with the job that I am doing.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Ephesians 6:5-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ephesians%206:5-9&version=NIV


Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the
Lord, not people, because you know that the Lord will
reward each one for whatever good they do, whether
they are slave or free.
Ephesians 6:7-8
{NOTE: I know this is a donkey and not a mule.....I haven't had the privilege to snap some pics of mules yet...}


No comments:

Post a Comment