Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hidden Heart Words


Dear God,

"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
Psalms 119:11

God, it is difficult for me to memorize words. I think my mind is so junked up with useless info that it disconnects the lines that I need to use for memorization. The memory chords seem damaged in my head, at least, that is how I feel.

Memorization is Good. Memorizing Your words is REALLY good. I took and made the time to memorize James 1:2-5. (funny....can we TAKE and MAKE time???/I digress) Anyway, those few words have made a HUGE impact in some of the decisions that I have had to make in my life. Just those few words have helped me over some pretty good sized hills the last few weeks. Just THINK of the strength and wisdom that can be obtained by "words hidden in our hearts". It blows my simple little mind to ponder it.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: James 1:2-5}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=james%201:2-5&version=NIV

Let perseverance finish its work
so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything.
James 1:4


No comments:

Post a Comment