Saturday, December 21, 2013

Right Hand Man


Dear God,

I need a right hand man down here. I'm NOT talking about another husband either. One is enough and thank you for him.

I am talking about a partner at my job. I NEED a helper in the worst way. You know how HARD things have gotten with all the new changes. I know that this is where I need to be right now, I just need a little physical help from a real live breathing individual. Also, please help me to LET THEM HELP ME. That is hard too as you know what a perfectionist I am in some things. Funny, in other things, I am a slob. Lovely balance there.

Anyway, I thank you for being there with me now as I go through the multitude of tasks that need doing. Somehow, and I know it is your presence, there truly is calm in this storm.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 16:8}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%2016:8&version=NIV
**Special note: this was written many months ago and since then, God has brought very special people into my job to help with the "right hand" kinda tasks. He DID hear me.....:)

I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand,

I will not be shaken.
Psalms 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment