Monday, December 9, 2013

The Bread of Idleness Taste Too Good Sometimes


Dear God,

Can you please give me the mind and energy to be ORGANIZED in my home? I feel like this ONE THING is dragging me down and keeping me from excelling in other areas of my life. I am getting to really dislike going to my house. Not because of my family because I love them. It's just all the clutter! Your word says that I can do ALL things through Christ and I am certain this pertains to house cleaning as well. Do I waste my time doing frivolous things? Honestly? I do at times. I think a lot of things in life are laying "beyond my grasp". I can see them, I am having a hard time reaching them though.

I need your help to do the things that I need to do. Please show me the way.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 31:10-31}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2031:10-31&version=NIV

She watches over the affairs of
her household and does not eat the
bread of idleness.
Proverbs 31:27





No comments:

Post a Comment