Friday, December 6, 2013

What is Man that You are Mindful of Him?


Dear God,

What is man that you are mindful of him?
Psalms 8:4

I read this verse two days ago and I can't get it out of my head. King David wrote this. A king, a leader, a man after your own heart was wondering the same thing thousands of years ago that I am wondering about myself.

When I think of who You are and all You have done, and I think of myself (a tiny little ant of a person) I HAVE to ask the same question as David......What is man that you are mindful of him? What is man that you would send your Son to DIE for him? The magnitude of the love that you must have for us is too much to comprehend.

What is the next level of "Thank You"? That is what I owe to You.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 8:1-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%208:1-9&version=NIV

What is man that you are
mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?

Psalms 8:4

No comments:

Post a Comment