Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thank You for Chickens


Dear God,

I had an egg sandwich for breakfast and two fried chicken legs for lunch. I just want to say thank you for creating chickens. I sure would be hungry right now if they weren't around.

Oh, how simple life would be for us if you had designed us to live without eating. As I get older, I have discovered that I really "am what I eat". Not saying that I am a chicken or anything, but I am talking about the nutritional value of what we stuff in our faces.

If we know fruits, veggies, grains, lean meats are good for us, then why is there such a battle to stay away from the Fried Hershey Bars in life? Oh the agony!!

I guess that I am trying to say "Help me eat the right kinda foods, Lord". Please.

Thank you.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Daniel 1:3-15}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%201:3-15&version=NIV

But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal
food and wine, and he asked the chief official
for permission not to defile himself this way.
Daniel 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment