Monday, December 23, 2013

Will Bellies Be Fat in Heaven?


Dear God,

I ordered and received a book yesterday about solutions to menopause....ugh....

I have not hit that stage of my life yet, but if I live another 20 or so years, I am thinking that I will hit it at one time or another. So, I was reading about belly fat. I don't like belly fat. Does getting older make bellies fatter, or is it what we are eating and lack of exercise that does it? I am not sure. I have noticed my stomach hanging over my britches lately and I don't like it. I have been eating a lot of sweets and fried chicken too. Could that be the culprit or is it that I am pre-menopausal? hmmmm.....?

Why can't the world accept big fat bellies as the norm? That would solve the problem once and for all. Stupid world and their flat as fritter ab expectations. Let's not mention anything about heart disease here.

I love you Lord. All of this won't matter in Heaven I am guessing.

Frettin' 'bout it ain't good!

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 12:12-26}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=I%20corinthians%2012:12-26&version=NIV

If one part suffers, every part suffers
with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
I Corinthians 12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment