Friday, December 13, 2013

WAIT......!


Dear God,

I got to see the neatest thing this morning. Twice a week, the trash truck comes down our road and I swear you send them to build up my patience because I get behind them almost EVERY time I am heading for work as they are loading the trash in their truck. I have to wait.......

Well, this morning was no exception. Our neighbors across the street have had an old recliner sitting on the side of the road for almost two weeks. I almost sat in it one day when it was real nice out but it had little black bugs all over it so I opted "out" on that idea.

Anyway, for some reason the trash guys decided to load that chair into the trash truck today. Great....even longer to wait. BUT, I got to watch as that truck mashed the CRUD out of that chair. It was so awesome. That thing was reduced to nothing in about 10 seconds. Sometime when I have to wait for things to happen that I have no control over I get to experience life's chair crushing events.

COOL!!

Thanks for trash trucks, recliners, and waiting.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Romans 8:18-27}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%208:18-27&version=NIV

But if we hope for what we do not
yet have, we wait for it patiently.
Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment