Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mornings, Proverbs, Coffee, and Fruit


Dear God,

Thank you for making me a morning person. I LOVE mornings. It's pretty much the only time of day that I can be by myself and read, write, plan, or think about stuff. Thank you for coffee and fruit in the morning too. These two things have certainly become a morning ritual with me now. If I don't start the day off with these two things, I feel off kilter a bit. (Kilter-that's a weird word. I think I will look that up later.)

Thank you for making Proverbs have 31 chapters. I read the correlating chapter to the day of the month that I am facing in the mornings. On months that have less than 31 days, I just double up at the end of the month. Gotta have my daily dose of proverbial wisdom in the mornings as well.

Thank you for quiet in the mornings. I relish the peacefulness.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 12:1-28}
what I read this morning....
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2012:1-28&version=NIV

In the way of righteousness there is life;
    along that path is immortality.

Proverbs 12:28


No comments:

Post a Comment