Friday, October 25, 2013

Why Do Unbelievers Pray to You?


Dear God,

Do you hear the prayers of the unsaved? I read a short little sentence someone wrote and it said:

"Even though I don't believe in God, I pray to him before......."

If someone doesn't believe in you, WHY would they bother praying to you? But, if they do pray to you, do you hear and do you answer? I think you do have to hear the prayers of those that don't know you because if you did not, how would we initially EVER come to know you? We all start as unbelievers at first, don't we?

Also, these people (myself included) really can't grasp who you ARE. If we could, I don't think we would ever stop talking to you.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Luke 18:9-14}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%2018:9-14&version=NIV

But the tax collector stood at a distance. He
would not even look up to heaven,
but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have
mercy on me, a sinner.’
Luke 18:13

No comments:

Post a Comment