Saturday, October 19, 2013

There Sure is A Lot of Trash Down Here


Dear God,

I guess there won't be trash in Heaven. There sure is a lot of trash down here. Trash is either blowing around in the streets, sitting in my car, stinking up my kitchen, or laying in piles as big as mountains in some enormous land field somewhere on this rock.

TRASH!!

How do you feel about it?

I think it is getting worse down here. I'm just as guilty as some (does not let me off the hook) of not doing my part to prevent it from happening or adding to it in a careless, apathetic way.

I think the main thing is for everyone to CARE. How does that happen? Can you snap your fingers and make people CARE? Not just about trash, but about everything?

There. That solves all problems.

Or, I could start caring and stop being such a lazy "sluggard" about it? It starts with ONE.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 26:13-16}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%2026:13-16&version=NIV


A sluggard buries his hand in the dish;
    he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.

Proverbs 26:15

No comments:

Post a Comment