Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made♥


Dear God,

My body gets tired. I have been fighting a horrible cold for over two months. These bodies of ours sure can hurt sometimes. What is it going to be like to feel no pain, experience perfect health, and have unending JOY?

Thank you for the earthly body you have given to me. Help me to take care of it in the best way because it is a gift from you.

I love to give gifts and have people get excited when I give it to them. Do you get excited when we show gratitude for what you have given?

For all these things and more, I thank you.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 139:1-24}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms%20139:1-24&version=NIV

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
Psalms 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment