Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tiny Little Things


Dear God,
Riding in an airplane above towns, cities, mountains, rivers, oceans, and clouds, certainly puts a perspective on life for me. I look down on the tiny little cluster of houses and wonder how many people are down there. What are they doing right now? Does anyone have any major problems going on inside of those homes? Is anyone down there talking to YOU?

I think of all the tiny little THINGS in my house in these moments. How much of this stuff needs to leave my life? How much of this stuff do I worry about that does not matter?

On the scale of things, some THINGS are not really as important or deserve the attention that I give to them.

Dear God, help me to view YOUR perspective of life, although I feel pretty certain that your perspective would totally BLOW ME AWAY.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:19-21}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%206:19-21&version=NIV

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment