Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Never Ending Well of ThOuGhTS!


Dear God,
 
A thought just occurred to me. Do people ever run out of ideas? Do we ever come to a point in life where we hit the end of our thought process and there is nothing else we can think about or ponder on?
 
I can't imagine THAT ever happening unless of course we get an illness or dementia sets in. But, even then, don't these people still have thoughts?
 
I love being around people with thoughts. Sometimes, their thoughts are not the same as my thoughts. Sometimes, their thoughts are contrary to what I believe. When that happens, I use your word as a road map to guide me and test these things out. Sometimes, I find out that my thoughts don't quite match up to what your words say and it is THEN that I am faced with a decision to keep on thinking the way I want to or change the way I think to coincide with what you have said. This leads to more thoughts...a never ending well of thoughts.....
 
Love,
Me:)
 
{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 2:6-16}
 
For who knows a person’s
thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way
no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
I Corinthians 2:11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment