Thursday, October 24, 2013

OH...CURSE Bad Habits...!


Dear God,

There are a lot of bad habits in this world.

Habits seem to shape and form who we are and how we ultimately end up at the end of our lives.

I think that totally stinks.

I read that it takes 27 days to break a bad habit. Really? That means a person could only get rid of about 13 bad habits a year. Is it possible to break 2 or 3 bad ones at the same time?

Quit smoking....quit drinking.....(coffee, alcohol, etc)....quit eating sweets.....OH I CAN'T IMAGINE the MONSTER a person would be if they tried to do three at the same time.

God, you know MY bad habits. Is there any way that you could cut that 27 day thing into about 2 or 3 days so I can get rid of these controlling albatrosses around my neck? I'm ready for some improvement!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:16-26}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=galatians%205:16-26&version=NIV

For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit,
and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh.
They are in conflict with each other, so that
you are not to do
whatever you want.
Galatians 5:17





No comments:

Post a Comment