Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thank You for People Who Love You


Dear God,
This week, I saw:

*A lady sitting in a window seat, reading your words.
*A man and woman sitting side by side in a library reading your word together.
*A young married couple bowing their heads in a restaurant to pray before they ate.
*A man sitting by himself reading Proverbs 25 (I know, because I looked as I walked by him).

This week, I heard:

*A lady taking to a man as they were walking up some stairs together say, "I don't care if they believe in God, I just don't want them to tell me that I HAVE to believe in Him."

A person doesn't HAVE to believe in you, but I have observed that it seems to be a whole lot better when they do. Isn't it?

Love,
Me:)

Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 18:30-36}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms%2018:30-36&version=NIV


It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
Psalms 18:32

No comments:

Post a Comment