Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Entertaining Angels


Dear God,
I have read about "entertaining angels unaware".

God, I am sitting in the middle of a very well known and large city here in America at this moment of writing. You know that I am a "small town" kinda girl so it is pretty overwhelming to me.

OK....here's the deal. There are so many street people walking around. I saw a lady holding out a card that said "Hungry" on it. I saw a man with one of his legs cut off, sitting in a wheel chair. He was holding a sign that I did not take the time to read. There were others. As I walked by them, I wondered if they were secret angels sent here to test us to see who had compassion and who did not. Some people say that they are scammers and THAT could be true as well.

God, how do I deal with this? I am confused.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Hebrews 13:1-6}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hebrews%2013:1-6&version=NIV

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment