Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank You for BEAUTY♥xo


Dear God,
You have created beauty in this world. I am looking, even now as I am writing, at the most beautiful snow covered mountain in Alaska that I have ever seen. I am listening to crashing waves from the Pacific Ocean. If an eagle flies by right now, I think I will just DIE. I want to cry because of the beauty.

Thank you for BEAUTY. Thank you for giving me the inner spirit to marvel at it when I see it. Today, dear Lord, I love you. Thank you for loving me more than I can ever comprehend.

Love,
Me:)

Daily Scripture Reading: Ecclesiastes 3:11-14}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ecclesiastes%203:11-14&version=NIV

He has made everything
beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart...
Ecclesiastes 3:11


No comments:

Post a Comment