Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Laughter if Funny!


Dear God,
I think that Your design of "laughter" is funny. Just thinking about laughter makes me want to laugh.

The thought that people can be stirred to voluntary stomach muscle spasms and make strange vocal noises and have tears come to their eyes simply because of something they see or hear......Well, it is just FUNNY to me.

Some people's laughter even makes people laugh. This causes a vicious perpetual cycle of laughter if you happen to be around a "funny" laugher.

I am sure that laughter, medically and scientifically speaking, has positive benefits that make us healthy and happy. Well, that's just my opinion. I called up my mother in law once and told her that I read an article that stated that people with very high IQ's did not laugh as much as people with low IQ's. We laughed so hard that tears came to our eyes...ha...ha...

Thank you for laughter.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Genesis 21:1-7}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%2021:1-7&version=NIV

God has brought me laughter...
Genesis 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment