Friday, October 4, 2013

Lord, Be With My Friends


Dear God,
Sometimes, I don't know what to pray or how to pray for my friends that need you. I always say, "God, be with them and help them." Is that enough?

Lord, what do I need to say to you? What do I need to say about my friends so you will help them?

I have some friends right now that are facing horrible and heavy life situations. I hate to see them in so much pain. Please take this pain away from them and give them comfort.

Somehow, wrap your arms around them and let them know that there is hope and love and answers from you.

Love,
Me:)

Daily Scripture Reading: James 5:13-18}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%205:13-18&version=NIV

Therefore confess your
sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
James 5:16



No comments:

Post a Comment