Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SOUNDS....Love'em!


Dear God,
 
Thank you for the sound of running water. I have a CD that I play continuously on my computer at work of river water flowing. This sound brings peace in the middle of great turmoil and busyness at my job. Occasionally on the CD, a bird whistles and a frog croaks. Those are pretty soothing sounds too.
 
Do you know what other sounds I like to listen to God? I love domestic sounds. The sound of the dryer going, the sound of the washing machine when it is in the spin cycle, the sound of the dishes and glasses clanking together when they are getting their shower in the dishwasher, the sound of the air conditioner/heater when it comes on. I like these sounds too.
 
I remember the first time that I literally heard thousands of bible pages turning at the same time when I visited a very BIG church. That was a nest sound.
 
Thank you.......for SOUNDS.
 
Love,
Me:)
 
{Daily Scripture Reading: Revelations 3:19-22}
 
If anyone HEARS my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelations 3:20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment