Wednesday, October 23, 2013

From Baby Girls to Women


Dear God,

I have loved the process that you created called "growth". I enjoy it in so many aspects.

One particular one is how I have watched our two daughters grow from new born babies to beautiful, strong, intelligent young women. Some people say "it seems like overnight" but NOT me. We have been through many ups and downs and everything in between. Some things could have been worse and some things could have been better. Good and bad, YOU have been there every single day through the process.....strengthening and guiding.

thank you

Thank You
THANK YOU!

I don't know how people do it without YOU. I guess it doesn't matter if I know how they do it or not.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 13:31-35}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2013:31-35&version=NIV

...when it GROWS, it is the largest of garden plants
and becomes a tree, so that the birds come
and perch in its branches.
Matthew 31:32

No comments:

Post a Comment