Sunday, October 20, 2013

Momma and Seed Planting


Dear God,
I remember my mom's laughter. I hear her voice sometimes when "I" speak. She has been gone from this world now for over 10 years.

Would you be so kind to say "hello" to her from her oldest child and let her know that I'm doing fine and that I am totally falling in love with You more and more every day....just in case she ever wonders.

Tell her "Thank You" too for all she did while in this world. A lot of people have told me some goods things that she did for them while she was living. I love that. Her kindness to others and them telling me about it is like receiving flowers from Heaven.

Help ME to plant lots of flowers for my love ones left behind when it is my turn to be with you. I need to be kind to others to do that, it seems.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: John 12:23-33}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2012:23-33&version=NIV

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of
wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains
only a single seed. But if it dies,
it produces many seeds.
John 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment