Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Those THREE Little Words


Dear God,

I think just about everyone knows the phrase, "Those Three Little Words" and what THAT phrase is all about.

Those TLW's are what make the world go around, or so I have been told. It makes people feel warm and fuzzy when they hear someone say them out loud. I have seen and heard people of all ages say those TLW's to other people. Your word speaks a great deal about the word in the middle of that mix. I think there is great value in THAT word and hearing it can mean the difference between life and death for people.

I have discovered a close cousin to the magical TLW's and it carries just as much, if not more weight with us humans.

The Three Little Words that everyone knows are:

I LOVE YOU

The TLW's cousin words are:

I MISS YOU

These words are sweet to my soul too.

God, even though I have never seen you, I MISS You.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 28:1-20}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2028:1-20&version=NIV


And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20b

No comments:

Post a Comment