Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THANK YOU for Loving US


Dear God,
I was thinking the other day about Jesus' death. I can't imagine how much that hurt you to watch your Son go through that brutal, horrible beating and crucifixion. What a horrible way for us to treat such a treasure that was given to the world. I do not know what kept the world from breaking into pieces that day because you could have done it if you desired. Well, I know that YOU kept it together for US.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have ever lasting life."

I feel these wonderful words are sometimes treated just like Jesus was treated when he was beaten and put to death. I could kiss these words, Lord.

In case no one has said it to you today, Thank you for loving us SO much.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: John 3:1-21}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203:1-21&version=NIV

For God so loved the world that he gave his
one and only Son, that whoever believes in him
shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16


No comments:

Post a Comment