Monday, March 10, 2014

Trash Out the Useless Stuff


Dear God,

Info..Info..Info!

All day long I am bombarded with information; online, on the television, at my job, through my family. How much information can a brain take in at one time? And, OH MY WORD, the processing of all that information is where I seem to get all clogged up. Should I keep that trivia, should I store away that email for future use, should I throw that in my "brainial" trash bucket and hit "delete" forever?

Storing the info is yet ANOTHER issue. How much gig space do our brains posses? I am thinking that depends on the make, model, and year of the brain I guess.

Anyway, I thank you for "brains". Everyone alive today has one (and I won't insert a snide remark after that sentence even though You know that I want to.....)

Help me to keep the GOOD info and trash out all the useless stuff.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Romans 12:1-3}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=romans+12%3A1-3&version=NIV
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test
and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment