Friday, March 28, 2014

Heart♥Soul♥Mind♥Strength


Dear God,

Thank you for the AWESOME vacation. I released to You some old "junk" in my life and I am now refreshed. I must go back to my job today. I am thankful for the restful time, but I must now get back to work. As always, there are lots of things to do. Thank You for some wonderful ideas for my next two books. When I finish this one up, I am not sure which one to start on first.

"Many are the plans in a mans heart, but You direct our steps". So, please direct me as You know that I have many plans.

Help me today to do three things:
1) Love You
2) Love People
3)Love Myself


and: NOT try to be a success at things that don't matter (this came from a sermon that I heard the other day).

Happy Day.
Love,
Me:)


Daily Scripture Reading: Mark 12:30-31
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark+12%3A30-31&version=NIV

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your mind and with all
your strength. The second is this:
‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'
Mark 12:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment