Monday, March 24, 2014

FoCuS.....!!


Dear God,

Today I saw a teenage boy sitting in the park on top of a picnic table. He was oblivious to all the children playing around him and all the mothers cackling in the background. To his left, leaning against the table, was his bicycle. To his right, he had an acoustic guitar. He had his headphones on and he was writing like CRAZY in a notebook. He was totally engrossed in what he was doing.

I love being in that mode too; the mode where nothing else in the world matters except what I am doing. It doesn't happen often as I multitask life to DEATH, but  when it does, I always find that the quality of what I am doing seems to be a lot better.

Lord, help me focus today on the tasks at hand. It is all we ever really have in front of us at any given moment of time anyway.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 4:20-27}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+4%3A20-27&version=NIV

Let your eyes look straight ahead;
    fix your gaze directly before you.

Proverbs 4:25

No comments:

Post a Comment