Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Mega Dose of YOU Today


Dear God,

I need you TODAY! I need You every day, but today, I need you really bad. I have 24 hours that must be used to accomplish much at home and much at work before we head off to the mountains tomorrow. I am such a last minute person and it is times like this when I really hate that fact about myself. I then have to plead for your help because of my lack of work and planning. I have been like this for a long time. I watch people who ARE planners and although they get things done, they seem to stress out the entire time that they are doing it. I just take a 24 hour period of time and have  a mega dose of stress. Is the job at task as good as it could be if I had spent some time planning and doing instead of wasting time on things not so important? Honestly, the answer will have to be "NO". I don't know Lord. I DO know that I need a mega dose of YOU today.

Please.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: I Corinthians 10:23-26}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=i+corinthians+10%3A23-26&version=CEB

The earth and all that is in it belong to the Lord.
I Corinthians 10:26

No comments:

Post a Comment