Friday, March 14, 2014

God's Quiet is Wonderfully LOUD to Me


Dear God,

I love quiet. Although, this world isn't really THAT quiet when I stop to listen to it. Maybe I am in the wrong place. Maybe the right one?

Today, I heard:
*Hummingbirds chirping
*Dog barking
*River water flowing over rocks
*Aspen leaves blowing in the wind
*Thunder
*Falling Rain
*Horses snorting

These sounds were heard early in the morning before anyone was awake to start the day. These sounds were the foundation for other sounds to be added to as people start emerging from their slumbers and dreams.

Your kind of quiet is WONDERFULLY LOUD!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 39:7-9}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms+39%3A7-9&version=NIV
I was silent; I would not open my mouth,
    for you are the one who has done this.

Psalms 39:9


No comments:

Post a Comment