Sunday, March 23, 2014

...and Root Beer at the Top of Mountains


Dear God,

I love being on the mountain top!! I love the blue skies, the white fluffy clouds, the gentle cool breezes, the shimmering green leaves, the wonderful sweet rustling sound they make as the wind caresses them, the howling sound the wind makes. I LOVE every bump on every mountain. I love little chip monks that come up to me to beg for a bite of my corn dog. I love root beer when I get to the top of the mountain.

Lord, I am literally riding down a ski lift (I guess it is a ski "lower") from the top of a mountain.

This is Heaven on earth to me. I love how loud the silence is right now. Thank YOU for allowing me the privilege to experience today in this manner.

Wow Oh Wow!!

Love,
Me:)


{Today's Daily Scripture: Psalms 7:17}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms+7%3A17&version=NIV

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
    I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

Psalms 7:17


No comments:

Post a Comment