Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blue Sky Days


Dear God,

I love blue sky days. Today is a BLUE SKY DAY! The colors are so sharp and clear and IN FOCUS today. It would be nice if every day could have gentle breezes blowing, tranquil nature sounds, fresh air to take in and absolutely nothing to do but BE ALIVE! (I just realized that the word BELEIVE and the words BE ALIVE are very similar....hmmm)

Today is a blue sky day. I will enjoy the gift You have given me today to merely BE in this world.

Thank you for this most blessed day. I am in the mountains and I am loving every moment.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Psalms 19:1-6}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms+19%3A1-6&version=NIV

The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Psalms 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment